Our Master of Science (MS) degree in Statistics offers a state-of-the art curriculum with the aim of serving the growing demand for professionals with knowledge and training in data science and quantitative analysis. Program features include:
- Convenient class times for both full-time and part-time students. Classes are offered in late afternoon and evenings.
- Your choice to attend classes in person, or remotely via live stream. The program is unique nationally in that it is the first master’s degree in statistics that broadcasts all its courses live via online two-way stream. Students can choose to attend courses at their scheduled times remotely, via a two-way live stream, or in person at the CSUF campus.
- Fully online program to accommodate non-local students. Those not living in the proximity of CSUF can complete the program by attending courses online, submitting and presenting projects and homework online, and taking all the required exams at their local location.
- Prepare to join a Ph.D. program or the workforce. The courses are designed to serve the dual purpose of preparing those students interested in continuing their graduate education by attaining their Ph.D., as well as those who plan to immediately join the workforce upon graduation.
Teaching Assistant opportunities for qualified students. We offer interested masters students, depending on availability, part-time instructor positions where they teach one or more of our elementary mathematics courses. Applications for the Teaching Associate (TA) position will be accepted beginning in March to teach the following fall semester. For application information click here.
- Non-resident fee waivers. A limited number of non-resident fee waivers are available on a competitive basis for non-resident students.
- Next >>